Celebrate warmer weather and local vendors with Peachtree Center.
Everyone’s favorite fresh market is coming back to the Peachtree Center courtyard on April 6 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and will continue each Thursday through October, offering a unique lunchtime experience for those who work, shop and visit in Downtown Atlanta.
This mid-day market features over a dozen vendors selling local goods from produce to breads to juice to prepared lunch items. Pearson Farms, Bamboo Juice and Cosmos Organic Farm are returning for 2017, and exciting new vendors this year include Island Spiced Bakes and Bites and Mad Mama Gourmet. In addition to the all-star vendor list, the Peachtree Center Green Market will present live music from local musicians each week.
This local market is unique because it occurs on a weekday during lunch time, allowing tens of thousands of Downtown workers to have access to fresh, healthy food and experience a welcome mid-day break in an urban oasis, all without getting in a vehicle. For those outside of Downtown, the market is easily accessible by MARTA, bike or car.
A complete list of this year’s vendors is below:
- Baker Dude Cupcakes: Fresh-baked cupcakes with unique flavors and options for vegan, paleo and gluten-free diets.
- Bamboo Juice: Organic, non-GMO, cold-pressed juice.
- Bee Wild Honey: Local raw honey and honey-based products.
- Bernhard’s German Bakery: Local fresh-baked breads, bagels, pastries, and other treats.
- Bogey’s Beef Jerky: Local beef jerky.
- Boston Brittle Company: Gourmet, corn syrup free brittles.
- Burge Organic Farm: Organically grown farm fresh fruits and seasonal vegetables.
- Cosmos Organic Farm: A diverse array of seasonal vegetables, fruits, mushrooms, and flowers, all locally and organically grown.
- FarmHouse Poundcake: Gourmet poundcakes with dairy-free, sugar-free and gluten-free options.
- Georgia Popcorn Company: Freshly popped, non-GMO popcorn and lemonade.
- Island Spiced Bakes and Bites: Caribbean inspired sweet and savory treats.
- Joaney’s Natural Drinks: All natural homemade sodas and juices with no preservatives.
- Just Add Honey: Natural and artisan full-leaf teas and tea accessories.
- King of Pops: All natural popsicles.
- Lumeria: All natural soaps, deodorant and moisturizers that contain no parabens and no animal testing.
- Mad Mama Gourmet: Fresh, all natural homemade soups.
- Not So Urban Coffee: All natural cold pressed coffee and whole beans.
- Pearson Farms: Peaches, pecans, pecan oils, strawberries (mid-April), Georgia shrimp (mid-April), and Georgia apples (late August).
- RawDried: Homemade dried fruit.
- Sweet Auburn Bread: Local, small-batch seasonal ingredient muffins, cookies, brownies, loaf breads, pies, cobblers, cheesecakes, biscuits, yeast breads and cinnamon rolls, jams, preserves, butters, jellies and syrups.
- The Southern Candy Company: Homemade candies and chocolates.
- Stoneridge Foods: Gourmet cookies, sandwich crèmes, stuffed cookies, seasonally made cakes, seasoned cracker mixes and dipping blends, sea salt blends, pepperoni rolls, vanilla infusion kits, and hot chocolate kits (fall).
- Pure Bliss Organics: Gourmet organic granola.
- Suja Juice: Organic, non-GMO cold-pressed juice.
- Sweet Sassy Molassey Bakeshop: Traditional baked goods made with healthier ingredients.
Note: The list of vendors is subject to change and will be updated accordingly.