Beginning April 9, your favorite downtown farmer’s market is back with Peachtree Center’s first ever virtual Green Market! You’ll be able to buy fresh produce, local fare and hand-crafted foods from your favorite local vendors, all from the comfort and safety of your own home.
This year’s vendors include:
- Anisa’s Secrets: The perfect company for all of your spice and seasoning needs. They specialize in a large variety of gourmet salts, flavored sugars and spice blends.
- Bee Wild: Providing local, raw honey, Bee Wild has a variety of honeys for all of your needs, including honey-based body products.
- The Cake and Company: A wide range of desserts including cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. The Cake and Company also offer custom orders. Door drop available.
- Cosmos Farms: Organic produce available for one-time purchases and bulk purchases (16 weeks). Boxes are available for pick-up at 6 locations around Atlanta.
- Dancing’ Salmon: Smoked Salmon that comes fully cooked and can be enjoyed hot or cold. They also offer smoked trout, and salmon jerky. Door drop available.
- David’s Garden Super Bee: Honey, bee pollen, pickles, preserves, sauces, mixes, salsa, Chow Chow and more. Door drop available.
- Drogo Coffee and Tea: Locally roasted coffee and loose leaf tea blends. Door drop available.
- Flower Paradise: Locally grown flowers and floral arrangements for any occasion. Door drop available.
- Just Good Clean Cookin: Granola, cookies, snack mix, poundcake and more. Door drop available.
- JuicedUp: Fresh pressed juice. Door drop available.
- Lumeria Body Care: All-natural soaps, deodorant and moisturizers that contain no parabens and no animal testing. Door drop available.
- King of Pops: All-natural popsicles.
- My Elderberry Fairy: Small batch elderberry syrups, tea blends, syrup DIY kits, and infused vinegars.
- Thyme to Garnish: Hand-blended dehydrated herb/vegetable spice blends.
- Pearson Farms: Georgia grown peaches, pecans and more.
We hope to be back in the Plaza soon, but for now we’re excited to give you the opportunity to shop local and shelter in place at the same time. Our vendors appreciate your support during this time, and so do we.