As part of our continued efforts to promote a healthy environment at Peachtree Center, we ask that everyone please wear a mask or face covering while inside The Hub, as well as in other common/shared spaces throughout the property, both indoor and outdoor, where maintaining appropriate social distancing is not feasible.* Below are the small steps you can take towards making a big impact in protecting the well-being of yourself and those around you.
Help us stop the spread of germs and diseases with the following actions that can make a BIG impact:
- KEEP YOUR DISTANCE: Remain a 6-foot distance between yourself and others.
- COVER IT UP: Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue.
- WIPE IT DOWN: Clean and disinfect commonly touched objects and surfaces.
- DO NOT TOUCH: Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- BE A HOMEBODY: Stay home when you’re sick.
- SCRUB, RINSE, REPEAT: Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- SPREAD OUT: Maintain distance while waiting for the elevator.
- LIMIT THE NUMBERS: Don’t overcrowd the elevators.
- HANDS-FREE: Try to use your sleeve or elbow to touch the elevator buttons.
To learn more about how Banyan Street Capital is keeping its tenants safe, watch our video here: https://vimeo.com/415187876/92b32712c2
*Per City of Atlanta Executive Order 2020-113-July 8, 2020