We take great pride in creating spaces that promote a healthy environment for our tenants and guests. That’s why we’re sharing some best practices and social distancing tips for everyone to keep in mind as they begin returning to the office and moving throughout the property.
Help us stop the spread of germs and diseases with the following actions that can make a BIG impact:
- KEEP YOUR DISTANCE: Remain a 6-foot distance between yourself and others.
- COVER IT UP: Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue.
- WIPE IT DOWN: Clean and disinfect commonly touched objects and surfaces.
- DO NOT TOUCH: Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- BE A HOMEBODY: Stay home when you’re sick.
- SCRUB, RINSE, REPEAT: Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- SPREAD OUT: Maintain distance while waiting for the elevator.
- LIMIT THE NUMBERS: Don’t overcrowd the elevators.
- HANDS-FREE: Try to use your sleeve or elbow to touch the elevator buttons.
To learn more about how Banyan Street Capital is keeping its tenants safe, watch our video here: https://vimeo.com/415187876/92b32712c2