Your favorite downtown farmer’s market is back with Peachtree Center’s first ever virtual Green Market! You’ll be able to buy fresh produce, local fare and hand-crafted foods from your favorite local vendors, all from the comfort and safety of your own home.
This year’s vendors include:
- Anisa’s Secrets: The perfect company for all of your spice and seasoning needs. They specialize in a large variety of gourmet salts, flavored sugars and spice blends.
- Bee Wild: Providing local, raw honey, Bee Wild has a variety of honeys for all of your needs, including honey-based body products.
- The Cake and Company: A wide range of desserts including cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. The Cake and Company also offer custom orders. Door drop available.
- Cosmos Farms: Organic produce available for one-time purchases and bulk purchases (16 weeks). Boxes are available for pick-up at 6 locations around Atlanta.
- Dancing’ Salmon: Smoked Salmon that comes fully cooked and can be enjoyed hot or cold. They also offer smoked trout, and salmon jerky. Door drop available.
- David’s Garden Super Bee: Honey, bee pollen, pickles, preserves, sauces, mixes, salsa, Chow Chow and more. Door drop available.
- Drogo Coffee and Tea: Locally roasted coffee and loose leaf tea blends. Door drop available.
- Flower Paradise: Locally grown flowers and floral arrangements for any occasion. Door drop available.
- Just Good Clean Cookin: Granola, cookies, snack mix, poundcake and more. Door drop available.
- JuicedUp: Fresh pressed juice. Door drop available.
- Lumeria Body Care: All-natural soaps, deodorant and moisturizers that contain no parabens and no animal testing. Door drop available.
- King of Pops: All-natural popsicles.
- My Elderberry Fairy: Small batch elderberry syrups, tea blends, syrup DIY kits, and infused vinegars.
- Thyme to Garnish: Hand-blended dehydrated herb/vegetable spice blends.
- Pearson Farms: Georgia grown peaches, pecans and more.
October 30 will mark our last Virtual Green Market of the season. While the market looked a bit different this year, we enjoyed keeping the spirit of our TENTH season alive by offering the opportunity to buy Online and have delicious fare and hand-crafted goods delivered right to your door. Don’t miss your last opportunity to shop for your favorites, including fresh produce, raw honey, hand-blended dehydrated herbs and more before the season comes to a close on October 30. As we look forward to next year’s Green Market, we hope to see you back in the Plaza!