Your favorite neighborhood farmer’s market is back with a fresh new look for its fresh new space, and we’re kicking things off with a bang! Join us for the Peachtree Center Green Market’s opening day on Thursday, April 4, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and enjoy live music, chef-prepared samples, giveaways and more along with the return of your favorite vendors!
This year’s vendors include:
- Bee Wild Honey: Local raw honey and honey-based products.
- Bernhard’s German Bakery: Local fresh-baked breads, bagels, pastries, and other treats.
- Bogey’s Beef Jerky: Local beef jerky.
- Boston Brittle Company: Gourmet, corn syrup free brittles.
- Cosmos Organic Farm: A diverse array of seasonal vegetables, fruits, mushrooms, and flowers, all locally and organically grown.
- Dancin’ Salmon: Smoked salmon, smoked trout and Asian salmon cakes
- David’s Garedn Super Bee: Honey, bee pollen, pickles, preserves, sauces, mixes, salsa, Chow Chow and more.
- Drogo Coffee and Tea: Locally roasted coffee and loose leaf tea blends.
- Island Spiced Bakes & Bites: Caribbean inspired sweet and savory treats.
- Just Good Clean Cookin, Inc: Granola, cookies, snack mix, poundcake and more.
- King of Pops: All-natural popsicles.
- Lumeria: All-natural soaps, deodorant and moisturizers that contain no parabens and no animal testing.
- Pure Bliss Organics: Gourmet organic granola.
- Rapid Gourmet: Jams, dry mixes and preserves.
- RawDried Inc.: Homemade dried fruit.
- Sakeenah Bread Company: All-natural zucchini bread.
- Sweet Auburn Brad Company Inc: Local, small-batch seasonal ingredient muffins, cookies, brownies, loaf breads, pies, cobblers, cheesecakes, biscuits, yeast breads and cinnamon rolls, jams, preserves, butters, jellies and syrups.
- Thyme to Garnish: Hand-blended dehydrated herb/vegetable spice blends.