The holiday season is in full swing, and we want to help take the stress out of shopping by showing you some great gifting options just beyond your office door! From holiday blooms at Flower Paradise to delicious pies from Panbury’s and sparkling gemstones at Kahn’s Jewelers, Peachtree Center can be your one stop shop for all of your gifting needs. Check out these great gift ideas below and happy shopping:
- SOUTHERN CANDY COMPANY: Nothing says “Happy Hollidays” like homemade chocolate covered candies. Stop by Southern Candy Company and get a box of handmade pralines or a dozen white chocolate Oreos! The options to cure a sweet tooth are endless at this delicious confectioner and are the perfect gift for friends and family!
- FLOWER PARADISE: Need to send something thoughtful last minute? Head to Flower Paradise in the Peachtree Center Marketplace and order a bouquet of your significant others’ favorite flowers.
- PANBURY’S PIE CAFÉ: Who isn’t a pie fan?!? Stop by Panbury’s in The Hub and get one of their homemade sweet or savory pies, or order ahead for a custom pie in their favorite flavor. This is the perfect gift to bring to your family holiday dinner or lunch!
- SOMETHING THAT SPARKLES: Whether fine jewelry from Kahn’s Jewelers or unique baubles from Karen’s Kreations, we’ve got you covered when it comes to gifts with bling! Check out these great retailers in The Hub and have something special custom-made for loved ones!
- SOCKS N’ SOCKS: You can never have too many pairs of socks to pair with your favorite looks. Stop by this sock boutique for unique and fun socks of all patterns and colors, a perfect gift for your stylish friend!
- TIME TO ESCAPE: Give a gift the entire family can enjoy with a gift card to Time to Escape. Put your heads together and go on an adventure. Whether you fly to Mars or solve a crime in a 1920s speakeasy, Time to Escape is a great gift for any family!
- GREGORY JACOBS: Stop by Gregory Jacobs and pick up a pair of swanky cuff links, trendy tie or patterned shirt for your fashion forward friend