Did you know one in four Georgia kids live in food insecure households, with over 755,000 people turning to food banks for help with their next meal? Peachtree Center needs your help to fight these statistics. In partnership with Feeding America, we’re breaking out our orange wheelbarrows to collect non-perishables in the lobbies of each of our buildings from Sept. 4 -Sept. 28. We encourage you to please bring your unopened, unexpired food items to your building lobby collection points and help put a stop to Georgia’s hunger crisis!
A list of the specific needs in highest demand are provided for you below:
- Bottled water
- Whole grain foods (pastas, rice, cereal, oatmeal, crackers)
- Peanut butter
- Ready-to-eat items with pull tops (veggies, fruits, meats)
- Snacks (granola bars, breakfast bars, etc.)
- Toiletries/personal hygiene products
- Paper goods
- Diapers & wipes
- Cleaning supplies (mops/buckets, brooms, bleach/wipes, garbage
Learn more about Feeding America by visiting the website.