It’s easy for New Year’s resolutions to take a backseat when you get busy at work or coworkers invite you out to a happy hour. Luckily, at Peachtree Center, we have great options for healthy lunches and snacks to keep you on track. Check out a few of our insider recommendations!
- GLC Café offers healthy, build your own salads with a variety of protein options for an easy, on-the-go meal. Try salmon, shrimp, steak, Cajun turkey or tofu on a bed of greens with healthy veggie toppings, or opt for a wrap with cucumber and cabbage salad on yummy homemade pita.
- Aviva by Kameel is a Peachtree Center fan favorite for a good reason – delicious, healthy food served up by a chef with a fun personality. Grab a fresh, cold-pressed juice to go with your shawarma or wild-caught salmon and try authentic Mediterranean sides like mmjadara, freekeh and fatoush.
- Au Bon Pain is a great choice for both breakfast and lunch thanks to an array of salads, soups, sandwiches and healthy options like oatmeal. Try a Napa chicken wrap with avocado, savory roasted eggplant soup or a Thai peanut chicken salad for a quick, nutritious lunch.
- Sick of salads? Head to Yami Yami for fresh sushi and poke bowls. The bento boxes are a great deal for lunch, and diners can choose from sashimi, nigiri and classic maki options like California and spicy tuna rolls.
- Making healthy choices doesn’t mean you have to miss out on happy hour at Tin Lizzy’s. The Flex Mex spot offers a whole menu of Thin Lizzies so you can enjoy a cocktail without the guilt. We love the Detox Margarita and Hot and Skinny with jalapeño tequila!
Can’t get away from your desk? You can stay on track with Peachtree Plated free delivery! Visit PeachtreePlated.com and order from a variety of healthy spots, and Zifty will bring it to your desk at no extra charge.