As we enter the final month of the 2016 Green Market season, we’re thrilled to welcome several new, local vendors to the market. Join us every Thursday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the courtyard to pick up delicious, healthy foods from these great small business owners. The new vendors are:
- Mercier Orchards: Fresh North Georgia apples and cider to take home
- The Southern Candy Company: Classic confections like fudge, pralines and chocolate-dipped pretzels
- Joaney’s All-Natural Drinks: Jamaican-inspired juices other beverages that are free of preservatives, gluten, lactose, GMOs and dairy
- Not So Urban Coffee: Single-origin, direct trade organic African coffee
- RawDried: Organic dried fruits with no preservatives or added sugar – 100 percent real fruit and nothing else
See you at the Green Market!