It’s summertime, which means the return of peach season AND Atlanta’s beloved PeachFest after a three-year hiatus! Head to The Plaza on Tuesday, July 26, from 5:30-8:30PM and join us for an all-inclusive experience to enjoy peach-centric dishes, beer, wine, peach-infused cocktails and more, curated by leading influencers in Atlanta’s food and beverage industry.
This year’s culinary lineup will feature Atlanta’s best chefs and beverage artisans who are dedicated to supporting local farmers, including:
- Stevenson Rosslow & Mikey Staniewicz of Wrecking Bar Brewpub
- John Short of Pearson Farm
- Drew Van Leuvan of Farm Burger
- Jon Jackson of Comfort Farms
- Nolan Wynn of Banshee
- Casey Burchfield of The Burch
- Tyler Edwards of Elsewhere Brewing
- Davis King of Betterstaff Brewing
- Jason Waters of Georgia Routes
- Karl Gorline of The Woodall Westside
- Natahsa Horton of Blended Family Spirits
- Grant Wallace of Our Apothecary
Event tickets can be purchased at www.peachfest.org, which includes entry into the event, food and beverages.
The festival will also raise funds for Piggy Bank, a non-profit whose mission is to preserve and protect endangered breeds of heritage pigs and support family farmers by creating and sharing business plans that can help form sustainable processes. In times of need, Piggy Bank provides relief to heritage breed pig farmers struck by eco-disaster in an effort to avoid failure.
In addition to Peachtree Center, this year’s sponsors include Pearson Farms, Wrecking Bar, M-Squared Public Relations, and Ribera del Duero and Rueda, Spain’s most prestigious regions for red and white wines.