We’re thrilled to announce Peachtree Center is welcoming five new eateries to The Hub. As part of our project to renovate and modernize our offerings, please join us in welcoming Salata, BEP!, Southern Candy Company, Taste of India and Beni’s Cubano! These new restaurants will open on a rolling schedule beginning later this year and into early 2018. Learn more about these five delicious concepts below:
- Salata at The Hub will be the build-your-own salad chain’s third location in Atlanta, bringing a healthy, fast casual option to Peachtree Center, with dozens of delicious toppings for your greens and house made dressings and beverages.
- BEP! at Peachtree Center is its first location in Georgia. BEP! means “kitchen” in Vietnamese and for most Vietnamese, the kitchen is where all the memories are made. BEP! offers fresh and delicious Vietnamese cuisine in a fast and casual atmosphere, including the option to fully customize your own dish, from Banh Mi, a French style baguette stuffed with savory traditional Vietnamese meats and vegetables, to Pho, a light and flavorful rice noodle soup that has been stewed overnight and topped with your choice of proteins and fresh herbs. BEP! will fulfill every foodie’s dream without having to hop onto the next flight to Vietnam.
- From the Southern Proper Hospitality team behind fellow Peachtree Center eatery Tin Lizzy’s Cantina, the first intown Atlanta location of Beni’s Cubano will open at The Hub. Featuring robust, authentic Cuban recipes, diners can expect classic Cuban sandwiches, plates piled high with vaca frita, mojo grilled chicken, rice, beans and plantains, and flavorful bites like yucca fries, empanadas and maduros. Beni’s also offers a selection of Cuban cocktails perfect for happy hour or Cuban coffee for a quick pick-me-up.
- Taste of India, from Paradise Biryani’s Siva Gandikota, will offer a true mix of authentic north and south Indian cuisine specially prepared to give customers the essence of a rich heritage of taste and culinary culture.
- Lastly, Southern Candy Company has experienced resounding success as a current favorite in The Hub’s retail pop-up concept, and is excited to expand and move into a permanent location after 20 years in Downtown Atlanta. Treat your sweet tooth or pick up goodies for the whole office, including their famous pralines, chocolate-covered pretzels, fudge and caramel turtles.
All five new restaurants will open on the Gallery Level of The Hub, located directly under the courtyard and at the center of the renovation project, joining fan favorites Aviva By Kameel, Panbury’s, Chick-fil-A and Yami Yami.