July 8 can’t come soon enough…why you ask??? Because it’s the date of the highly anticipated return of Peachtree Center’s Green Market! Indulge in fresh produce, handmade goods and delicious fare while enjoying live music and wonderful camaraderie on The Plaza* every Thursday, 11AM – 2PM, through the end of September – and as a special treat, we’re kicking things off on July 8 with tunes from fan favorite…LILAC WINE! We’re so excited for the return of this Peachtree Center tradition, and can’t wait to see you soon!
This year’s featured vendors, include:
- Cosmos Farm: A diverse array of seasonal vegetables, fruits, mushrooms, and flowers, all locally and organically grown.
- David’s WOW Garden Super Bee: Honey, bee pollen, pickles, preserves, sauces, mixes, salsa, Chow Chow and more.
- Drogo Coffee and Tea: Locally roasted coffee and loose leaf tea blends.
- Just Good Clean Cookin: Crunchy granola, fresh cookies, snack mix, pound cake and more.
- King of Pops: Made with wholesome ingredients and lots of taste, King of Pops offers flavors like chocolate sea salt to matcha lemonade, banana puddin’ and key lime pie. The first 25 people who show proof of market purchase get a free pop, while supplies last.
- Love.Pralines Co: A Louisiana-style pecan praline company.
- Lumeria Body Care: All-natural soaps, deodorant and moisturizers that contain no parabens and no animal testing.
- Lytecloud Torpedopot: Self-growing planters uniquely designed to grow flowers, fruit and vegetables both indoors and outdoors.
- Pearson’s Peaches / Georgia Proud Provisions: Georgia strawberries, pecans, peaches, fall apples and winter citrus
- RawDried: Delicious and seasonal homemade dried fruit.
- Sweet Auburn Bread Company: Local, small-batch seasonal ingredient muffins, cookies, brownies, loaf breads, pies, cobblers, cheesecakes, biscuits, yeast breads and cinnamon rolls, jams, preserves, butters, jellies and syrups.
- The Southern New York Eatery: Kale chips and sea moss juice or Icees.
- Tropical Express ATL: A plant boutique offering tropical plants, monsteras, snake plants, ficus and more.
*In the event of inclement weather, the Green Market would move inside The Hub, near Guest Services.