Did you know one in four Georgia kids live in food insecure households and over 755,000 people turn to food banks for help with their next meal? Peachtree Center needs your help to fight these statistics!
In partnership with Feeding America, we’re breaking out our orange wheelbarrows to collect non-perishables in the lobbies of each office building from September 3 – 27. We encourage you to please bring your unopened, unexpired food items to your building lobby collection points (look for the orange wheelbarrow) and help put a stop to Georgia’s hunger crisis!
- Bottled water
- Whole grain foods (pastas, rice, cereal, oatmeal, crackers)
- Canned/ready-to-eat items with pull tops (veggies, fruits, meats)
- Peanut butter
- Snacks (granola bars, breakfast bars, etc)
- Toiletries/personal hygiene products
- Paper goods
- Diapers & wipes
- Cleaning supplies (mops/buckets, brooms, bleach, garbage bags)